Vault 3 FAQ: How to Convert The Photo Program Files to Vault 3 Format
You can easily convert your The Photo Program files to Vault 3 files:
- You will need the latest, registered version of The Photo Program. If you are a registered user, contact Eric Bergman-Terrell and request the latest version of The Photo Program.
- Run The Photo Program and open the file you want to convert to Vault 3 format:
- Select File / Export:
- Specify the export filename and specify XML Files (*.xml) as the type.
- Press the save button.
- Go to Vault 3 and select File / Import Vault or The Photo Program XML File:
- Navigate to the file you exported from The Photo Program and click Open:
- Expand the outline item by clicking the +:
- Select all items except for the first:
- Select Outline / Unindent:
- Select the first outline item. Then select Outline / Remove: